GPS for Stock Investors!
“I’m a big fan of Marc Chaikin.” – Jon “DR J” Najarian, CNBC Fast Money
• A remarkably accurate indicator of where a stock is headed
• The Chaikin Power Gauge Rating uses powerful analytics once available only to professionals
Nasdaq and Chaikin enhanced alpha indexes based on the Chaikin Power Gauge
outperform benchmarks by over 45%.
What sets the Chaikin Power Gauge Rating Apart?
1. The Power Gauge Rating is an unbiased 20-factor model based on financial metrics, earnings performance, price/volume activity and expert opinions.
2. The Power Gauge analyzes masses of financial data and distills it into simple stock ratings, green for bullish and red for bearish. Insights that would take days of research are yours in seconds.
3. The Power Gauge Rating is the centerpiece of Chaikin Analytics. A remarkably accurate indicator of where a stock is headed over the next six months.
4. Investors depend on the Power Gauge to find the winners and drop the losers ahead of price moves.
5. Developed by stock market expert Marc Chaikin, whose widely used Chaikin Oscillator and Chaikin Persistency of Money Flow are industry standards.
Click here to read “The Most Important Factors to Look at When Analyzing a Stock” using the Chaikin Power Gauge
The Power Gauge rating has been tested in real-world conditions and proven successful at identifying stocks likely to out- or under-perform the market over the next six months.
The model has also been successfully supported by three NASDAQ Chaikin Power Indexes, all of which significantly outperformed their benchmarks the first year by over 45%.
In addition, it was independently back-tested on ten years of data by stock screening expert Marc Gerstein, who spent twenty years at Value Line Investment Survey as assistant research director, was director of investment Research at Reuters.com and has authored two books on stock screening. Gerstein is presently editor of the Forbes Low-Priced Stock Report. He writes: “The Chaikin Power Gauge Rating does an excellent job identifying stocks that have the potential for strong intermediate-term price performance because it was designed to do just that. Believe it or not, that’s unusual!”
Investors can use the Chaikin Power Gauge Rating to get an early read on stocks before they rise or fall.
What Our Subscribers Say About the Power Gauge Rating
“Chaikin Analytics would clearly be valuable for advisors who take an active approach to asset allocation…It really does pack a lot of data and analytical power into a very small package.” —Joel Bruckenstein, Financial Planning
“I cannot express how well received this has been … clients love the information and more importantly TRUST the information. In one situation the client invested an additional $500,000 in her portfolio just because she could see that my recommendations were supported by your research.” —Wealth Manager
“Decided to subscribe to Analytics last month and love it. I can get rid of (other system). Makes it extremely quick to identify strong and weak sectors, get specific stock ideas, or filter a big list down to some names for trades.” —Registered Investment Advisor
“The Chaikin Power Gauge is my go-to guide. It simplifies my research. If the power gauge is green, I let it ride. If something goes red, I look for a green replacement. My returns are all the proof I need…The Chaikin model is the real thing.” —Invention 7